Monday 21 June 2021





 Hello everyone so sorry for such a long absence from the last post. Unfortunately health issues of a family member has and will continue to require long absences between posts. I will however attempt to post as frequently as I can. 

So this past May I participated in a Christmas Stampathon challenge where I was to make 4 Christmas Z-Fold cards. I made each of my z-fold cards different. I used the Snow Wonder, Freezin' Fun, and the Quite Curvy stamps sets from Stampin' Up. I also used Stampin' Up's Tis the Season, Snowflake Splendor, and Brightly Gleaming designer series paper. 



This month's Christmas Stampathon's challenge was to make 4 KISS (Keep It Simple) projects. There is to be no frills just stamps, inks, and cardstock. So I made 2 cards using the Let it Snow stamps set and 2 cards using the snowflake wishes stamp set all on white and blueberry bushel cardstock. I used just jade, night of navy, memento black, gorgeous grape, cherry cobbler, shaded spruce, and pixie pink inks.



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment