Wednesday 21 July 2021


        As these events have already happened I feel it is safe to post these cards. Close to the beginning of the month I made some great birthday cards for some of my family. For my sister Carol, I made a block tower card where I placed various pictures of her family and stamped a sentiment using Stampin' Up's approaching perfection stamp set and gorgeous grape ink.


For my other sister Marlene, I made a spinning tower card. I bordered punched butterflies along each side of the tower and then glued punched butterflies in various colours over top of them. I also stamped a sentiment using the approaching perfection stamp set in memento black ink, and cut out the word HAPPY in different coloured card stock using the playful alphabet dies.





Lastly for my brother-in-law David, I also used Stampin' Up's approaching perfection stamp set but stamped the sentiment in night of navy ink.



Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment