Tuesday 12 January 2021

 Sorry everyone. Had some difficulty posting on my blog so I have been posting on the Crafting with CLM facebook's page. I will copy and paste all that I had posted there. Here is what has been posted these past few days

                                                           January 8/ 202:   

Not feeling to creative today but managed to do this card with Stampin' Up's Tag Buffet.



January 9/ 2021
Another card using the Tag Buffet from Stampin' Up.



                                                        January 10/ 2021 
                                   I switched it up and did a different craft. Puzzles!

Puzzle one


January 11/ 2021
I was challenged to work on a puzzle upside down. Took a bit longer but was able to get it done.

                                                                        Puzzle 2



And for today January 12/ 2021 I made 2 cards. One was another Christmas card using Stampin' Up's Tag Buffet kit and the other was a sympathy card using Stampin' Up's Four Season Floral, Kindness and Compassion, and the Well Said stamp sets.







No comments:

Post a Comment