Saturday 2 January 2021

 A very creative New Year's Day using the November 2020 Jolly Gingerbread kit from Paper Pumpkin!


My first faux shaker card! I used recollections cardstock and patterned paper, gingerbread house, swirls and sentiment from kit and red and gold sequins from my stash.


Used recollections cardstock, pattern paper, and gems from my sash, gingerbread house and swirls from kit, and sentiment from Stampin' Up's Snowflake Wishes stamp set.



Reflections cardstock, pattern paper and embellishments from my stash, gingerbread house and stamp swirls from kit, and sentiment from Stampin'  Up's Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set.


Used Stampin' Up's Blueberry Bushel cardstock. reflections pattern paper, gingerbread house and stamp swirls from kit, sentiment from Stampin' Up's Snow Wonder stamp set, and embellishments from stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment