Wednesday 6 January 2021

 Good morning and welcome! I have decided to do a 2021 Creative Challenge, where I will do something creative and post it everyday. It could be a paper craft, crocheting, cooking, baking, etc..., as long as I do something creative and post it.  So here we GO!


January 1st I had made and posted 4 cards using the paper pumpkin Jolly Gingerbread Kit.  

January 2nd I started crocheting a granny square blanket/bed spread.



For the next several days I worked with the Stampin' Up's Tag Buffet kit.

January 3rd I made:


                                                                      January 4th I made

January 5th I made

and today January 6th I hope to continue with the paper pumpkin Tag Buffet kit or something different. Will have to wait and see when I post. Bye until later!




No comments:

Post a Comment