Saturday 6 February 2021

 Hello everyone. Today's post I am sharing my cards I made for the Christmas Stampathon 2021 submission. We were to case a card on page 73 of Stampin' Up's mini catalogue. We were to turn the card into 4 Christmas cards, putting our own spin on it  and submit it by February 24th. My first attempts at this challenge are below. I am sure I will make more.




I used for the first set of cards the sweetest border dies for the candy cane border and the candy canes, Most wonderful time DSP, and used the snowman season stamp set for the sentiment.

For the 2nd set of cards I used red, green, and gold foil paper, the winter snow embossing folder, the snow wonder stamp set for the snowman and the sentiment, and gems from my stash.

Really loved this challenge so I will probably make more before the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment