Thursday 11 February 2021

 Hello. I am in need of some craft therapy. My routine is so skewed and needs to be righted. I missed yesterday's post so today I am posting 2 cards. 

The first card I used Stampin' Up's Snowflake bundle. The card base was Stampin' Up's blueberry bushel cardstock, matted with white cardstock that was embossed using the winter snow embossing folder. That was then matted with the snowflake splendour DSP, a sentiment using the Snowflake wishes stamp set and night of navy ink, a snowflake sticker, white ribbon and gems from my stash.



Card 2 was a thinking of you card. Card base was red cardstock, matted with black cardstock, matted with white cardstock and topped with a 2 1/2 x 5 strip of black and white plaid DSP. This was then matted with a 3 3/8 square of black cardstock and a 3 1/4 white cardstock square. I then used the many heart dies to cut 2 large scalloped hearts (black and white) and layered them together. I then layered the inside of the white heart with red flowers from the many hearts dies set, used black and white cardstock for the sentiment from the lots of heart stamp set. I then topped this all with 2 small single hearts from the many hearts dies and a red ribbon from my stash. 





No comments:

Post a Comment