Thursday 18 February 2021

 So today I decided to make a simple thank you card. I used the hummingbird again from the Touch of Ink stamp set. I stamped the outline with memento ink, second stamped it in garden green and then fussy cut it out. On a 4 x 5 1/2 white card base I then took Stampin' Up's granny apple green, poppy parade, garden green, night of navy, and gorgeous grape inks and dragged them across the page. Then I placed the sentiment thank you so much from the stamp set on the bottom and popped up the hummingbird with dimensionals. Finished it off with 3 apple green rhinestones from my stash.



Tomorrow I will be posting the big reveal of the 3 challenge cards I was to make using Stampin' Up's Hey chick and Hey Birthday Chick bundles. So until then.




No comments:

Post a Comment